[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 14:10:26 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Dec 14

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  116
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  116  Mults = 116  Total Score = 13,456

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

What a wonderful way to start a day! After 8 years of trying to break 100 Q in a
CWT, I finally did it! at 13:30 I already had 68 Qs, so I felt really good about
getting over the hurdle today. I got off to a very good start. Found a good
frequency on 40m and ran for a solid hour. Yes, I did QRS a bit running at
variable speeds from 36-42 wpm. I made it to the 100 mark at 13:48z and I
thought about going S&P, but decided to keep on running since it was working
so well. I worked fellow Swamp Fox John K4FT. Thanks to everyone for helping me
make it well over the century mark this morning! 73 Dave WN4AFP