[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 22:50:46 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Dec 14

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 0.35

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   9
   15:   1
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, that was. . .interesting.

Did a SOTA activation on Church Mountain (W0M/SF-009), and hung around to get in
on the 1900Z CWT.  However, by the time it rolled around, I was shivering, my
fingers were stiff, and it was starting to rain.

So, apologies for the awful fist (sending my call by hand) and thumby fingers
(couldn't even hit the correct button on the KX2 I had the exchange programmed
into).

I packed it in at 8 QSOs, and then the rain let up.  So, I unpacked and got back
on.  And then the rain commenced raining, again.  I got my last Q from Dana
K6NR, a stalwart and solid presence on 15m.  I got my 10.

Thanks for the contacts.  Hopefully will stay awake for the 0300Z, and be a
better operator!

KX2 @ 10W, 30m dipole, N0SA key, paper, pencil and me.

73, Jim KK0U