[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3BB@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:27:01 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 16

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  18     13
   40:  17     13
   20:   9      9
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     39  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not sure why so few mults on 80. Still fighting line noise and missed a few ...
need to get out there and relearn my noise sniffing techniques. Nice
participation. Terrific sigs as usual on 80 from Big Mike/RE and Krafty
Karl/BGL! The closer stations (KS and LA and OK) as well.

Five min segs: 8,11,8,10, 4 (What!!!), and 7.

Was shocked to see the video of the tornadoes in Louisiana and other states, and
when one breaking news showed the ruins of parts of New Iberia, LA, I called
Art/KZ5D immediately and was relieved he answered. He and Connie are OK but they
were making a hospital visit for her when a direct hit on the hospital happened.
They just barely escaped as were inside and were hustled to a basement shelter,
but their car was totaled in the parking lot. It could have been a loss of life
for sure. Very relieved for them. His home and immediate neighborhood was not
hit (just barely missed it) but with everything going on, it was no surprise Art
was not on. His buddy, NA5G was on so apparently Ed's location was not hit. Just
breathtaking and so sad to see the videos of the storm damage in that area. OMG!
My heart goes out to all.

Jim N3BB