[3830] RAC Winter VY1CO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VY1CO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 20:16:38 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: VY1CO
Operator(s): VY1CO
Station: VY1CO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1      0        0         0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   1      0        0         1  Total Score = 2

Club:

Comments:

Just an on and off again effort…calls from work as well as preparing for our
Xmas party limited time to just a few hrs. Was fun to get every province…the
territories, well, we know how that goes! At well over 100k, it’s my personal
best score.

Bands were great and plenty of callers. Sorry to those I could not get or
answer. Again, my time was limited and there were some issues getting the n1mm
to play along with winkeyer and 590sg. Hoping the Orion 2, soon to arrive,
solves that.

Happy Holidays

Scott. VY1CO