[3830] RAC Winter VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 01:39:45 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Yukon Territory
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   27      0       5         0
   40:  132     42      10         7
   20:  199     25       9         3
   15:  151      0       9         0
   10:   16      0       3         0
    6:
    2:
Total:  425     67      36        10  Total Score = 134,504

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions.... But not at my QTH... We had 18" of wet snow Friday
Into Saturday.  We had a long power outage, with of course no Internet or Power.
 I did not want to stop operating.  So, I grabbed my cell phone, tethered a
laptop, and went out driving in search of good 4G LTE coverage.  I found it, and
stayed warm in the car.  The latency varied from 200-400mS, which played havoc
in managing the CW pileups!  Thanks for your patience.  It was great to give out
the mult

Thanks for the QSOs, and hope to see you from Whitehorse again soon.

73

Gerry VE1RM (W1VE)
Op and Trustee, VY1AAA