[3830] RAC Winter NQ2W Single Op CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter NQ2W Single Op CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 02:42:20 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op CW QRP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   36     0        4         0
   40:   48     0        6         0
   20:   19     0        4         0
   15:   13     0        3         0
   10:    6     0        2         0
    6:
    2:
Total:  122     0       19         0  Total Score = 12,958

Club:

Comments:

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole
at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

43cm (17 inches) of heavy, wet snow dampened any chance of serious participation
in this contest. The clean-up was brutal and took a lot out of me. Some antenna
repair will be required.

I enjoyed the time that I was able to participate. Hopefully, next year I will
be able to devote more time.

Thanks for the Qs and the opportunity to participate. Kudos to RAC for a job
well done.

73, Will, NQ2W