[3830] OK RTTY GW0A(GW4SKA) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY GW0A(GW4SKA) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 12:57:49 +0000
                    OK DX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: GW0A
Operator(s): GW4SKA
Station: GW0A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: BRIDGEND
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:  472  1677      48        37
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------------------------
Total:  472  1677      48        37  Total Score = 142,545

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

One of my favourite contests. The 40M band was very noisy and conditions to NA
were poor. Very difficult to pull out the weak signals and no good early morning
run to the States. Numbers of OK/OL stations were down this year.
Overall I am quite happy with my score but it is nowhere near my best effort on
this band.