[3830] TBDC WH7T(WH7W) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WH7T(WH7W) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 15:07:10 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: WH7T
Operator(s): WH7W
Station: WH7T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Big Island
Operating Time (hrs): 3:40

Total:  QSOs = 90  Total Score = 1,057

Club:

Comments:

Extremely noisy conditions. A series of low pressure systems have been hovering
near the Hawaiian Islands with a deep low pressure system brewing and getting
ready to barrel through the island chain. The storm predictions are concerning
enough, I rearranged my travel plans as I cannot be late for work on Monday. The
flight back to HNL this AM is going to be fun as there is already plenty of rain
and thunderstorms on the weather radar over Kaua'i and Oahu. I am quite sure
this storm was a major cause of the incessant static crashes.

Propagation didn't seem terrible-it was more the QRN that made it tough
sledding.

Thanks for the Q's and fills.

73/Aloha/HH

Mark