[3830] TBDC N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 18:10:59 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

Total:  QSOs = 381  Total Score = 1,130

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I used the SP to test my beverages and to see if 160 propagation had improved at
all. The beverages worked well. Not so much for 160.  My first EU Q was in the
log at 2203 followed by several more. That was encouraging. Took an extended
break for dinner and a movie and got back at it around 0300. Only got one more
EU in the log and my RBN numbers from EU were pretty much gone, so shut down
about 0427. Got back on too late at 1156 looking toward the Pacific and JA.
Managed one KH6, but even CA stations were very light copy. Shut down at 1235.

Sure hope 160 gets better before CQWW-160 CW!

73,
Bruce N1LN