[3830] RAC Winter KA6BIM Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter KA6BIM Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 18:56:10 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:   29     14       5         2
   80:   59     17       8         4
   40:   88    116      11        11
   20:  115     93      10        11
   15:   93     33      10         8
   10:   59     21       9         5
    6:
    2:
Total:  443    294      53        41  Total Score = 491,996

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

About midnight all I was hearing was noise so I decided to take 3 hours off.  I
made a mistake and turned that into 6 hrs off.  Otherwise I would have beat my
previous high score for this contest. As it was I am pretty happy with my
results as my 2nd highest score.  Lots of Canadian activity, and nice to meet up
with many long time friends.  Thanks for the qso's

Dave ka6bim