[3830] RAC Winter WQ6X(@WA6TQT) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter WQ6X(@WA6TQT) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 23:18:37 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Anza, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 11:22
Remote Operation

  160:   10      0       1         0
   80:   48      0       6         0
   40:  133      9       9         3
   20:   66     58       9         8
   15:   34     18       8         7
   10:   41     48       5         4
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  332    133      38        22  Total Score = 156,480

Club:

Comments:

This was another WQ6X multi-contest weekend from the WA6TQT super station.
No one was interested in doing a multi-OP so I setup an operation from STN-2
at WA6TQT's super station.  A new computer was brought in to STN-2 so a number
of settings needed to be made as I went along with the contest.
I was too lazy to run Ssb Friday evening, so it was a CW only contest
until later Saturday morning.  Overall, the band conditions were quite FB.
Having access to the antenna array at Radio Ranch gave me a STRONG low power
signal across North America - even on 160.
There were dozens of stations calling in who were oblivious as to what
I meant when I called "CQ RAC contest".  Nevertheless, they gave
their
1st QSO in the contest and I got another 2-points.
There was even a short opening to JA on 10 & 15 meters.
I love the fact that NUMEROUS Canadian amateurs play in their own contest.
There were MANY VE4, VE1, VY1, VY2 & VO1 stations were on the air.
Read all about this weekend in an upcoming Blog at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com