[3830] KRC SST VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 01:05:38 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 19

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  16      9
   40:
   20:  28     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     22  Total Score = 968

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

40m antenna would not tune and caused a late start and tougher going. 20 was OK
thankfully, but I couldn't do well without 40. Lots of testing will be required
and I hope I don't have to bring it down to fix it. It might be a problem with
the relays. I should be able to find out by testing. I had to recalibrate the
antenna to get it to tune on 20 so it might be more than just relays. Will find
out soon enough.

Otherwise it was quite good. 80 was quiet when I first moved there so I got into
a 10 minute QSO with Bob, NR8M in OH, but an enjoyable hour all round.

73 Thanks for the calls
Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP
SteppIR DB18E @43\', 80M Dipole @35\', 4-el 6m Yagi @49\', 7-el 2m Yagi at 46\'