[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 14:03:32 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Dec 19

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:
   20:  34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,330

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

40 metres still not working due to antenna problem. Hopefully I can reconfigure
it into a dipole while the problem persists. Suspect ice blockage in the sweep
tubes, but more investigation required. Not having 40 really puts a damper on
the morning hour. Not enough activity on 80, and 20 weak and underpopulated
until later, when it is just weak. Pointed to Europe now and then, or in
bidirectional mode and got a few then. I think I'm going to need a bucket lift
to keep the SteppIR working.

Thanks for the calls. The second half hour was slow but much better than the
first.

73,
Chris

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP