[3830] RAC Winter N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 16:43:19 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22

  160:
   80:
   40:   23     20       4         6
   20:   19     34       6         5
   15:   10     15       3         5
   10:   18      3       4         3
    6:
    2:
Total:   70     72      17        18  Total Score = 41,328

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I resisted getting into the test, pretty tired Friday and Xmas chores Saturday.
I finally started operating off and on at 1732Z after high bands were mostly
closed to EU. 40 phone was very active around 2220Z, but the ON stations soon
started fading away. I heard very loud VY1CO on 15 SSB just before he QRT'ed,
but worked him on 20 CW later doing an excellent job of handling the pile up.
Also nice to get VO2RAC on 10 CW and 40 SSB.

73, Jeff