[3830] TBDC NP2X(K9VV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9VV@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC NP2X(K9VV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 21:08:58 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: NP2X
Operator(s): K9VV
Station: NP2X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 389  Total Score = 3,285

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

50+ EU in log.  First DX heard was YL3FT at 20:46z.  Welcome KH6 activity!
Mahalo!  Best DX VK3IO at 33 points.

Beverages were effective at minimizing QRN from thunderstorms in Gulf of Mexico
early in the NA evening.  EU in fairly consistently during contest, however no
real EU sunrise enhancement observed, maybe due to apparent lack of EU activity.

Nice to exchange seasons greetings with many top band friends around the world.
We need all the peace we can have in today’s turbulent world.  Wishing
everyone happy holidays.  Fred, K9VV / NP2X