[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 03:09:22 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 30

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      2
   80:   4      2
   40:  21     12
   20:   3      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     19  Total Score = 570

Club:

Comments:

Well that was fun! i think!?

In the name of SCIENCE "Bugs" became chief op tonite in the last NS of
the year.
His name didnt throw anyone, surprisingly, no "name?" requests, no
doubt due to his insistence in doing some of the daytime CWTs with his old 1950s
Vibroplex......however my guess is that call history files prevailed, and Dan WA
was logged by at least a few.

So it goes.  Well the science is now complete...and we know that using a bug
makes for lower scores....but equal or even more fun. (Im sure bug stalwart N7ZZ
will confirm this fact of science).

So you may read that some day in the history of NS books.

73
Bugs, K7SS

(DanWA)