[3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 03:17:44 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 30

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  14     12
   40:  17     13
   20:   6      5
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     32  Total Score = 1,248

Club: Bristol (TN/VA) ARC

Comments:

That was really a hair raising first 6 minutes or so.
Going for my first qso on 15 the computer wouldn't key the rig instead notified
me that the Winkey couldn't access the comport, restart n1mm or reboot the
computer.
In the past the only thing that resolved this issue was to reboot. So here I am
clicking "Restart" at 0230z  --  HAH.  Then reach way back under
things to find the Winkey and crank up the speed to something I could use and
make 2 quick qso's on 15, drop to 20 & work two more by hand and about then
the computer and n1mm come back to life & I quickly enter the first 4 q's
& off I went.
Conditions tonight were superb compared to previous weeks, a little crowded at
times, but I ended up with a better score than the past 9 weeks average of 891.
Talk about an adrenalin rush!
73, Dave