[3830] YOTA K8T(KM4SII) SOAB-Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] YOTA K8T(KM4SII) SOAB-Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 00:20:33 +0000
                    YOTA Contest - 2022

Call: K8T
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SOAB-Youth LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7             6
   40:   89     1      41
   20:  118     1      47
   15:   75     4      42
   10:    6             6
---------------------------
Total:  295     6     142  Total Score = 130,782

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There are no power sub-categories in this contest, but I was operating low power
as I have no amp at my QTH. Poor conditions today, unfortunately, with a high
K-index and a G1 class storm during parts of the contest. 80m was especially
poor with almost no EU audible here. 40m was degraded as well and 20m never
really got into full swing. 15m was decent and 10m even showed some activity.

I spent most of my time on CW, but did call a few stations on SSB. The youngest
operator worked was HA5YD (10 years old) and the oldest was WQ3E (90 years old).
Thanks for all the QSOs with both young and old. Great fun running one of the
YOTA Month SES calls!

73,
Mason - KM4SII (20 years old)

Rig: Flex 6300