[3830] YOTA K4BAI SO3B HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] YOTA K4BAI SO3B HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 02:51:17 +0000
                    YOTA Contest - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO3B HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:39

   80:    0     0       0
   40:   40     0      27
   20:    0     0       0
   15:   29     0      18
   10:   18     0      15
---------------------------
Total:   89     0      60  Total Score = 18,180

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Interestingly, I worked no operators between the ages of 25 and 46.  Plenty of
those below and above.  No idea what it means, but it is encouraging that there
are ops under 25 who were QRV.  Youngest was age 12 from VC3YOTA operated by YL
VE3OMV.  Oldest was age 88.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Happy New Year to all.

The log submission page wasn't happy with the two QSOs when each of us send RST
of less than 599.  I had to change those to "599" to make the page
happy.  Never knew of a contest that you couldn't send an honest signal report
if you wanted to.  And always thought if you sent or received it, you should log
it as you sent or received it.  Apparently not for this contest.  73, John,
K4BAI