[3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 17:06:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
   80:    0
   40:   40
   20:   83
   15:   81
   10:    0
------------
Total:  204  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 46  Total Score = 17,136

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Limited time to operate due to family stuff, and also very bad WX
on Saturday evening with severe gales and heavy rain.
Started on Sunday morning, and 40m was good, with several W7's
in the log. Mostly S&P, but had some fun calling CQ too.
A large number of stations called me with my call twice, and their
call got lost in QRM/QSB.
And loads of stations sent NR AGN but were then CQ'ing once I had repeated it.
At least wait for me to finish!