[3830] RTTY Roundup W4BBT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4BBT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 00:18:32 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
   80:  136
   40:  184
   20:  150
   15:   18
   10:    6
------------
Total:  494  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 17  Total Score = 35,568

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time doing this contest and had pretty good success.  10 and 15m were not
open to me, so spent most of my time on 20, 40 and 80.  Did mostly running with
some S&P while looking for free frequency.  Didn't seem to be as busy as I
was told it would be.  Thanks for the Qs from club.  GO PVRC!

Equipment:
Kenwood TS-590SG w/MORRTY TinyFSK
Elecraft KPA500/KAT500
ZS6BKW antenna inverted V @ 60'