[3830] RTTY Roundup W6DMW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6DMW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 01:14:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   3
   40:  13
   20:  54
   15:   1
   10:   4
------------
Total:  75  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 2  Total Score = 2,625

Club:

Comments:

Had very little time at the QTH while I wasn't at N6RO as part of the N6WM Team.
 Said I would do 50, stopped at 75.

Bands looked great!  My tiny station had wonderful signals getting in.  Who
knows about how I was getting out but it was fun and heard maybe 3 again agains
so it couldn't have been so bad.

Flex 6400
N1MM
MMTTY and 3 2 Tones
AL-800H with a tri band inverted v for 10, 20, 40 and a long wire for the others