[3830] RTTY Roundup W6R(WQ6X) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6R(WQ6X) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 01:36:22 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W6R
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: cONCORD, cA.
Operating Time (hrs): 12:42

------------
   80:   25
   40:   42
   20:   19
   15:   61
   10:   75
------------
Total:  222  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 8  Total Score = 11,544

Club:

Comments:

This was another last-minute WQ6X dual-OP RTTY contest from the EB
ARRL section.  The weekend was spent bouncing back and forth as W6R
(low power) and WQ6X (a QRP setup).
This weekend was the 1st-time an MFJ-993B IntelliTuner was used at
the Concord QTH.  The amazing thing was being able to tune the 3-el
Long John 10-meter Yagi on 15-meters (acting as a rotatable dipole I
assume).  It even flat-tuned on 20-meters, altho the main antennas for
20-m and below was a pair of 8JK-phased Cobra dipoles and a Comet
CH-250 vertical.
While the Space-WX seemed good, I was expecting more stations on the air
and stronger signal levels.  Then again, running the yagi on 15-meters made
for an extremely low-noise RX-ant - even better than a Beverage.
LooK for a write-up on this GiG soon at http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.