[3830] RTTY Roundup W0PMO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, j-snell@tamu.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0PMO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 04:00:19 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W0PMO
Operator(s): W0PMO
Station: W0PMO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:   19
   40:  129
   20:   49
   15:  119
   10:   39
------------
Total:  355  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 51  Total Score = 37,275

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my second RTTY contest and I had a great time. I wasn't able to get my
rig working like I wanted with N1MM but it was a 2 button S&P with the rig
doing the RTTY decoding and using the RTTY text memory.  The best surprise was
the 15 meter opening Sunday morning to Europe.  I think I got 20 mults in about
30 minutes.  Got 47 out of 50 states with ND, KS and WY not making the log.
Looking forward to the next one.