[3830] RTTY Roundup WB9TFF M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WB9TFF M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 21:48:32 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: WB9TFF
Operator(s): WB9TFF WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  154
   40:  197
   20:  215
   15:  134
   10:    2
------------
Total:  702  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 38  Total Score = 67,392

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time as multi-op M2, low power, 2 transmitters. WB9TFF Donna and
WB9TFH Gil. We used Ugly bandpass filters that I made.
Antennas were yagi at 51 feet, 135 ft. inverted V doublet at 50 feet
and ground mounted 5 band vertical. Radios were Yaesu FT-1000 100w
on the yagi and doublet and Yaesu Ft-991 100w on the vertical,
both using N1MM logging.  We had a good score combined, we never
reached this goal before individually contesting.
It was a good fun part time contest.
May operate other contest as multi M2.
EU DX wasn't much for us especially Donna. We were both running and S&P.
I would like to get a Triplexer 10,15,20 meters for the yagi.
Contest online score board is always fun, keeps your BIC.
Thanks for all Q's fun RTTY contest, look forward to more.
73, WB9TFF es WB9TFH