[3830] RTTY Roundup KH7X/W7(KH6ND) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6nd@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KH7X/W7(KH6ND) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 01:09:18 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: KH7X/W7
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6ND

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:   82
   40:  212
   20:  382
   15:  361
   10:  220
------------
Total: 1257  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 45  Total Score = 126,957

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy was my companion all weekend. He got into the computer ports for a half
hour during the early, highest rate hours, and into the 40 meter antenna during
a great run Saturday night. Had to use the 80 meter antenna through the high
power Dentron antenna tuner on 40 for the duration. Was really hoping, when I
saw the SFI jump up to 179 early into the game, that we would have all night
propagation on 20m like we did in the CQWW RTTY... not to be. And the conditions
for DX, on all bands, all weekend, especially to EU, were very disappointing. On
the other hand, the activity on this continent, was non-stop. Rates on Sunday,
were very close to as good as Saturday. Nice, to at least, sweep all states.
RTTY, is still, alive and well :-)

Thanks to all, for an overall, fun weekend.

Mike
KH6ND