[3830] RTTY Roundup W4WF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4WF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 04:52:42 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W4WF
Operator(s): W4WF
Station: W4WF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
   80:   0
   40:  32
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  32  State/Prov = 16  Countries = 2  Total Score = 576

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated very part-time on Saturday night after I got bored. Started out using
my K3 to modulate RTTY with the paddle, but managed by trial and error to get
soundcard RTTY working with my MicroKeyer II after some false starts.

When I came back Sunday morning, my config had changed somehow and I could
decode but couldn't successfully send anymore. Oh well...

73,
Chris W4WF