[3830] RTTY Roundup WX5S(@NW6P) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt.thomas.m@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WX5S(@NW6P) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:32:40 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: WX5S
Operator(s): WX5S
Station: NW6P

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:   38
   40:  238
   20:  193
   15:  229
   10:    4
------------
Total:  702  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 52  Total Score = 77,922

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I don't operate RTTY often but I had fun and learned some new things about this
mode. It took me until the 2nd day to begin reliably tuning in stations well
enough for them to be able to copy me well. My display looking good at my end
and having a high quality of copy on the other station wasn't "good
enough" for them to copy me well. That cost lots of repeats and
frustration.

Many thanks to Tom, NW6P for the use of his FB station.