[3830] CWopsT NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 14:02:39 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jan 11

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 45 MIN

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  32
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  33  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,089

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Wow! At 1345Z someone closed the dam completely!  I was steadily working
stations and on track for 50 to 60 contacts on S&P when suddenly the
waterfall on 40 went almost blank.  I tried the stations I could still see and
worked them.  Then I jumped to 20 and found one station on the waterfall.  I
worked that station and tried going back to 40.  I got one station that I had
not already worked and I was done.  hi hi.

Gotta love RF and the atmosphere.

Thanks to all the stations who answered my call this morning.  Thanks to all who
make this event happen.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O