[3830] RTTY Roundup N4SS(@W5MX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4SS(@W5MX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:11:40 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: N4SS
Operator(s): W5MX KJ4YLR AJ4A
Station: W5MX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ky
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

------------
   80:  119
   40:  332
   20:  362
   15:  190
   10:  151
------------
Total: 1155  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 61  Total Score = 137,445

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions seemed great! Got a late start for some antenna work and we all slept
Sat early am so left a few hours of op time on the table.
Developed a problem with the 40m beam late in the contest which hurt some as
well. Need to get this corrected before next contest, especially arrl dx cw.
Terry and I got some work done on beverages Sunday while Clayton operated. We
also ran a new beverage straight west to compliment the SW and NW beverages.
Getting ready for cqww 160 cw!
Thanks to all for the q’s and Terry and Clayton for coming down to operate!
73s Bryan W5MX