[3830] NAQP CW WA1FCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA1FCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:13:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   56    24
   80:   90    28
   40:  245    49
   20:  182    39
   15:   76    30
   10:   30    14
-------------------
Total:  679   184  Total Score = 124,936

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Team #1

Comments:

This is my story and I am sticking to it.
Late Thursday afternoon Murphy came by and wouldn't leave.
Without going into all the details I managed to get the dreaded blue
screen on both my computers. I could not fix ether of them.  OK
on Friday morning I lug them off to the local computer guru.  He says
hw will  fix them both by the afternoon.  Ok I pick them up I got time to
get things ready before the test.  Well the backup computer need both
hard drives erased!  The main computer only the number one drive erased.
Ok a little work and I am ready for tomorrow.  Now this is my 16 year
in a row I have been in NAQP you think I would know what time it starts!
I thought 1 pm local. Nope it's 12 noon time local!! Oh boy I just lost
one hour of time I could of used latter.  Well my motivation is not too
great now.  OH well I am part of a team I'll hang in there.
    So I managed to get 9 hours in for 679 Q's.  I sure hope I don't
create this mistake again!