[3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:15:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): ½ Watt

  160:
   80:    2     2
   40:   19     2
   20:    7     6
   15:   51    24
   10:   34    20
-------------------
Total:  113    54  Total Score = 6,102

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20-Foot End-Fed Wire,
thrown into a tree right outside the shack window.
I started on 10 meters, which was really good this year,
SO good it was hard to move off 10m to try other bands.
15m was the top producing band for me in this contest.
My goal for this contest was to make more QSOs than
my previous best NAQP (Summer 2022) which I beat by
8 QSOs, and set a new ½W score record for my NAQPs.
So now I will have a new "record" to beat next NAQP :-)
There's no contest like a CW contest! What a blast!
Thanks to all for your patience and the QSOs.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI