[3830] NAQP CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:54:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:    6     2
   40:  109    32
   20:  204    46
   15:  383    56
   10:  453    55
-------------------
Total: 1155   193  Total Score = 222,915

Club:

Team:

Comments:

It was the best of times, it was, well not the worst of times but it did get
sucky.  The beginning on 10 and 15, incredible!  For the very first time, 100W
from here seemed more than enough.  I averaged just under 200 per hour.  I need
to get 2BSIQ set up on the air before next year.  It would have helped.  Once I
went to 20, things decayed rapidly.  Apparently old Sol burped around that time.
 The low bands were just ... bad.

Still, it was enough fun, that I'm actually sorry I'm going to not be here for
NAQP SSB, a contest I normally avoid.