[3830] NAQP CW W4RM Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4rmcw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4RM Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 13:30:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM
Station: W4RM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   42    35
   80:  182    53
   40:  276    59
   20:  184    56
   15:   81    44
   10:   33    20
-------------------
Total:  798   267  Total Score = 213,066

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG DOBROS

Comments:

Overall I had a great time and operated more than I had expected.  But, after
returning home on Friday evening from an extended holiday visits with the family
in VA and then a week in sunny FL is was awaken by 40-50MPH wind gusts at 6:30AM
Saturday.
I had planned to raise the tower from it's nested height of 30ft to 72ft at 7AM
but that didn't happen until the second hour of the contest when the winds had
died down considerably.
So my 10M & 15M score took the brunt of trying operate with the antennas at
30ft beaming EU in order to keep the antennas from swinging around from the wind
on their tilt over mast plates.
Once the tower was back to full height it turned into a very enjoyable contest
with good rates and great participation.

See you in NAQP SSB!
73 Bill  W4RM