[3830] NAQP CW 8P5A(W2SC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW 8P5A(W2SC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 14:56:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ
Remote Operation

  160:   18    15
   80:  118    33
   40:  381    49
   20:  418    56
   15:  492    54
   10:  410    58
-------------------
Total: 1837   265  Total Score = 486,805

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Absolutely incredible performance by N2IC!!

It is different contest from 8P.  Its all fun and games until 20 meters closes.

Did not plan to operate much.  My wife has Covid and I may as well.  Just wanted
to test the new, bigger, and hopefully better 8P5A station via the remote.  She
was feeling better and it was too much fun to stop

Thanks for a great event