[3830] NAQP CW VA6RCN(VE3RCN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA6RCN(VE3RCN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 15:39:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VA6RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VA6RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-AB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     5
   80:   30    20
   40:   39    17
   20:    7     6
   15:    1     1
   10:   25    17
-------------------
Total:  109    66  Total Score = 7,194

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #3

Comments:

First CW test with new IC7610. Almost 1 hour into it...and power failure. Power
was out for about 7 hours. My low band antennas are not good (heck none of my
antennas are very good)...so I was amazed to look at the screen/waterfall and
see all the signals. A learning curve as I had to get the manual out to see how
to adjust the drive power to regulate the ALC. Glad to help those that needed
the AB mult. Kevin VA6RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)