[3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:24:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3     3
   80:   98    32
   40:  183    45
   20:  236    55
   15:  265    41
   10:  104    29
-------------------
Total:  889   205  Total Score = 182,245

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Team: Aurora Busters

Comments:

Managed off-time a little differently this time out -- took 2 hours off from
2330z to 0130z (3:30 to 5:30 p.m. local). Thought it would give me more time on
the low bands. It was a horrible mistake -- 80M was really poor here, so I spent
about 2.5 hours on a band that was producing few Qs. Should have stayed on 20M
and 40M a lot longer, and taken my break later.

Still, the high bands were in super shape. Had a lot of fun running all day.

Congratulatins to Jerry VE6TL on an outstanding day at the radio. I'm sure lots
of stations appreciated him putting the AB mult into so many logs.

Thanks to the other Aurora Busters for playing, too (Scott VY1CO, Ed VE4VT and
Pete VE7CV). Hope they had some fun.

-- Bud VA7ST