[3830] NAQP CW NN4RB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NN4RB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 19:03:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 3:00

  160:
   80:  57     25
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  57     25  Total Score = 1,425

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Started late wasn't working anyone on 160-meters.  Heard K2KW, but could not get
him.  Gave up and went to 80-meters.  First few calls and still no contact.
Everything looked good, but no one answered.  I then discovered that my RIT was
on from an experiment and learning from earlier in the week.  I was transmitting
5 kHz off frequency. Turn the RIT off and worked the next one. It was 9:24PM, so
I just stayed on 80-meters for the contest.  Heard K4XL and W4WWQ pouncing.
Score was low cause by lack of BIC.  Disruptions are hard for me to overcome
here at the house.

Rick
NN4RB
Rig: ICOM IC-7610