[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 19:42:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:  114    41
   80:  201    52
   40:  303    51
   20:  478    57
   15:  464    55
   10:  222    34
-------------------
Total: 1782   290  Total Score = 516,780

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Downhill Racers

Comments:

Conditions were as good as I can remember. I was able to take advantage by
working two pileups at once (2BISQ) about 75 percent of the time.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that signals on top band were easy to copy.
That is not the norm at my QTH. I'm sure there were still callers I couldn't
hear, but I'm happy with 41 multipliers.

Looking back, I should have spent more time looking for mults on 10 meters. For
example, I worked IN but missed IL and WI. KL7 and KH6 were probably there for
the taking as well. Something to improve on next year.

Thanks for all the QSO's. Special thanks to W0ETT for putting together GMCC
teams. Ken had said he would be QRV from a parking lot in Fredericksburg, TX,
but I never heard him.

73 Randy/Ken K0EU