[3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 19:57:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MB33
Operating Time (hrs): 04:56

  160:   33    17
   80:   43    25
   40:  181    51
   20:   73    31
   15:
   10:   23    17
-------------------
Total:  353   141  Total Score = 49,773

Club:

Team:

Comments:

With the solar flux numbers being so high, 10 meters was open and I had too much
fun running a pile up on 10 ssb  right after the contest started. just wasn't in
the mood to be sitting down for 10 hours of CW yesterday. By the time I got back
to it 40 was really hopping. Runs were actually quite nice and I was surprised
that so many people heard me and my crappy sloper on 80 and even on 160 with
just 100 watts.

To those who run over 100 watts: what's the point in doing this? The logs going
to check log category with that power level so I'm not sure I understand what
the rationale is for doing that. Even though I only put in about 5 hours, it was
most enjoyable and I'm looking forward to hopefully similar conditions what the
phone version of NAQP.
getting ready for my trip to Jamaica for ARRL DX CW in February look for me as
VE4GV/6Y  Feb 10-22.