[3830] NAQP CW K5GO(N5DX) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5GO(N5DX) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 22:55:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: K5GO

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  280    52
   20:  294    46
   15:  159    42
   10:   42    22
-------------------
Total:  775   162  Total Score = 125,550

Club:

Team:

Comments:

If you were thinking, wow Stan in AR has lost his ability to copy code then
allow me to explain.  The OM was out playing golf in 40 degree weather because I
am the ultimate mooch and took over both of his stations.

My left ear was operating the TS590 at ZF9 and the right ear was operating the
TS590 in Arkansas 30 miles away from my house.  I really struggled at times
pulling out callsigns so please know that Kevin in AR is the lid and not Stan.

40 sounded amazing from here.  The antenna is a homebrew shortened rotatable
dipole which is a great antenna for domestic contests.  The antenna for 20-10 is
a 24' homebrew tribander.  Unfortunately, no antennas for 80 and 160.

73,
Kevin, N5DX