[3830] ICWC MST WN4AFP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST WN4AFP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:10:40 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jan 16

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 45MINS

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  34
   20:  18
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  52  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,236

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

It's stardate 2234.5 and all operations on the Enterprise have been temporarily
suspended so that I could reach out to my distant friends on Earth through an
old communication mode that continues to be used and enjoyed by many. It was
rumored that Morse code was a thing of the past, but the facts always corrects
the rumors. I was able to work 52 operators using sub-space CW mode. Excellent
signals were found on both 40m and 20m bands. Little activity on other bands.
Now back to regular duties... Live Long CW and Prosper! Spock