[3830] NAQP CW K3UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 01:29:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   42    19
   80:  322    45
   40:  233    44
   20:  159    47
   15:   51    20
   10:   19     9
-------------------
Total:  826   184  Total Score = 151,984

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: MRRC/NCC Team Two

Comments:

I really enjoy the NAQP CW but had gotten burned out lately operating too much
radio so decided I was only going to do a few hours on Saturday evening.  Just
wanted to do other things on a Saturday so basically missed the first two hours
and did lotsa fun normal things.  But then I decided it was time to do some CW
running.

Mostly just S & P operated on 15 and 10 but pretty much ran exclusively one
radio on 20 40 and 80 with some S & P on 160.  Had a blast anyway.

Used single 80M low dipole up about 20 feet at the center with an Elecraft K3
using multiple tuners and parallel feeder line to the 80M dipole.

Congrats to all of the big scores from everyone!

See everyone in the CQ 160 code test soon.

73,

Phil K3UA