[3830] RTTY Roundup W0SD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0sd@triotel.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0SD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:28:31 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0SD N0LAN W7XU N0JPE KT0W
Station: W0SD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  363
   40:  504
   20:  610
   15:  458
   10:   26
------------
Total: 1961  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 60  Total Score = 231,398

Club:

Comments:

Had two bad derecho storms this summer. Lost two towers and two others badly
damaged, lost attacched garage and lots of damage to the house and machine shed.
 No antennas worked except the 160M and 89M verticals. 9 antenna'a destroyed
completely and the rest with lots of damage. So we got some repaired but missing
a lot of antenna's but we determined to do the best we could, Over the years I
believe 4th is the poorest we have done, a few 3rd, lots of seconds and 3 1st
place finished one of which was last year.