[3830] NAQP SSB N8IVN Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8IVN@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8IVN Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 03:07:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N8IVN
Operator(s): N8IVN
Station: N8IVN

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8:39

  160:
   80:   29    21
   40:  201    39
   20:  170    44
   15:   68    27
   10:   62    19
-------------------
Total:  530   150  Total Score = 79,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This allowed me to put my new 3BMOX through its paces.  It appears that the
antenna performs very nicely!  On 40 & 80m I used the EDZ built and
installed by Jim/W3NRJ installed to provide optimum coverage to domestic
stations.

Though my time on 10 & 15m seemed to proceed slowly I was able to get very
nice runs going on 20m and 40m.  It was nice to see all the PVRC members.  And,
while I could have operated longer I exceeded the total Qs I had originally
planned to contact.  Hopefully, this score will be helpful to the cause!

See you in the next one.  In the meantime,  enjoy the DX.

Stay well es 73,
Dennis N8IVN