[3830] NAQP SSB AB2E Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB2E Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 05:54:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    2     2
   80:  252    42
   40:  432    57
   20:  282    58
   15:   52    31
   10:   51    21
-------------------
Total: 1071   211  Total Score = 225,981

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Helium

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K3
Antennas:
160m Inverted L over 100ft tree
 75m dipole @ 90ft
 40m dipole @ 85 ft
 20m/15m/10m C3S Force 12 yagi @ 52ft on AB-577 military mast

First full-time effort for this contest, and a lifetime high score.
I made both of my goals, which was to break 1000 QSOs (almost made 1100), and to
make 200K. I initially spent too much time on 10m and 15m chasing mults, and I
don't think the bands were as good as in NAQP CW, although the SFI was just as
high. I had fantastic runs on 20,40, and 80 and feel I was on those bands at
just the right times for running. A highlight was having V31XX call me on 80m,
along with 8P5A and ZF2PG. Several stations were worked on 4 bands, but only
Tony K3TS was worked on 5 bands. Condx were horrible on 160m, and almost nothing
heard there.

Great to work so many friends, and hear so many new operators getting in the
contest. See all of you next weekend in CQ 160 CW.

73 Darrell AB2E

Contest: NAQPSSB
 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
   1.8       2       2    2    0   1.0