[3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:05:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  172    43
   40:  224    52
   20:  252    59
   15:  127    44
   10:   37    18
-------------------
Total:  812   216  Total Score = 175,392

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: FCG-1

Comments:

K3/100 and wires

I hadn't really planned on getting on FT. Just got on to help out with the FCG
teams. Got some great rate going and couldn't stop. At least I didn't miss the
good opening on 15 meters like I did on CW. 10 meters was mostly west coast
stations. 20 and 40 were the good rate bands as usual. 75 was decent and not
noisy even though we had rain in my area. I need to get the 160 antenna back up
before next weekend after it fell down this Fall.

Did assisted for the first time in a NAQP. I think I will do it in the future to
maximize my score since I'm never going to win any contests from home.

Jeff KU8E