[3830] NAQP SSB N1LN Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N1LN Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 12:03:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 7
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   30    17
   80:  120    33
   40:  232    52
   20:  221    60
   15:   81    40
   10:   66    25
-------------------
Total:  750   230  Total Score = 172,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was a part-time event and spent much of Saturday afternoon watching college
basketball and evening watching football. My goal was to work 600 Qs or 100K
points to contribute to the PVRC club entry, but I also wanted to operate some
on 80 and 160, so I went over my target by a few.

Thanks for the Qs and repeat requests.

73,
Bruce N1LN