[3830] HA DX NA8V SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] HA DX NA8V SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 13:41:11 +0000
                    Hungarian DX Contest - 2023

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:   71             28
   40:  312             56
   20:  156             44
   15:  113             39
   10:  315             52
----------------------------
Total:  967      0     219  Total Score = 1,195,083

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I was just going to play around.  Big oops.  20 wasn't great, 15 was decent but
then 10 sucked me right in.  40 was pretty good, too.  80 was horrid out here,
but I just knew it would blow open sooner or later.  Didn't happen.  Never heard
anyone on 160 the couple times I listened and didn't think to move someone.
Couple small breaks and a couple big ones to put a few hours in the NAQP and
watch some football.  This was *much* more fun.  Great activity.  Had ~150 HA
QSOs, and think 17 total counties with 16 on 10.  Didn't bother trying to figure
out the spot thing or do much  w/ the 2nd radio, just enjoyed the sunspots and a
serial number contest with a bunch of great ops.

greg/na8v

Band  Countries  Counties
80      18         10
40      41         15