[3830] HA DX WA8Y SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HA DX WA8Y SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 13:45:23 +0000
                    Hungarian DX Contest - 2023

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 5:21
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:   42      0      24
   20:   18      0       9
   15:  123      0      44
   10:   76      0      33
----------------------------
Total:  259      0     110  Total Score = 163,570

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

This is a fun contest and I'm glad I played in it.  Temperature was in the 80s,
the ocean was flat and football play-off were on TV.  Well, my paddle board had
a leak, the patch was still drying.  Our TV couldn't pick-up NBC, USTVgo.tv was
closed, 123TV.live was unusable.  So, I made Qs on 10, 15, and 20m before night
settled on Europe.  Then before and after the next football game 40m opened to
Europe and I made a few more.  I didn't try 160m but my 80m Inv Vee broke.  I
was happy to be there for all HA hams and others, who like me have contesting in
there veins.